2018 PRICE LIST FOR BARN WEDDINGS
WEDDING and/or RECEPTION
- $4500 Saturday - Spring/Summer Up to 200 Guests (8 guests per table, NOT 10 like many venues)
- $3,700 Friday (June-Aug) (10:00am-11pm) Up to 200 Guests
- $2800 non holiday Sunday Brunch Ceremony and Reception (10am-6pm) recommended use of our catering partner starting at $12/pp including linens on table with yours/our centerpiece and table cleanup $200 per additional hour. Up to 140 Guests
- $4000 Holiday Sunday's 12 hours access to barn
- $1200 Day prior add on when available (setup night before, rehearsal and rehearsal dinner option access starting at 4pm-10pm)
- $2300 Monday-Thursday up to 140 guests
- Intimate Weddings (Weekdays | Max Guests 70 | Max time on property 3 hours) Contact for pricing info.
2018 Fall Pricing - $6200 (Access starting 4pm Friday details at tour)
We offer payment plans for events booked 12 months or greater from the event date.
2019 Pricing -
- Fall $6800
- Saturday - Spring/Summer $4600
- Friday - $3700
- Sunday non holiday (8 hours up to 140 guests) $2800
- Sunday Holiday or 12 hours up to 180 guests $4000
- $1300 Day Prior add on when available
- $2300 Monday- Thursday up to 140 guests | 10 hours
What is Included with Wedding Events:
- Time for you and your vendors to be on-site for planning (scheduled weekdays)
- Scheduled time for pictures with you photographer for Engagement Photos
- Romantic lighting - Chandeliers and commercial grade bistro lighting
- Tables, Barn wood Head Table and rustic chic chairs, white padded chairs, high top cocktail tables, Old wood Iron boards
- Old Doors, Spool tables, Whiskey Barrels, Tree slices of various sizes, Wooden Crates, Metal tubs
- Pallet Bar
- Commercial grade PA System, TV for photos or video
- Antique table for cake, gifts or sweetheart table
- Rustic Chic chalkboards and old barn wood signs, chalkboard signs of various size (small to medium size)
- Concrete floors on first level and wood floors upstairs
- Indoor restrooms
- On-site parking with parking attendants 90 minutes prior to event to 30 minutes after scheduled start time
- Covered, attached patio with concrete floor and bistro lights
- Fire pit with benches (includes fire wood)
- Setup of tables and chairs
- Catering space (no cooking on site)
- Various items available for ceremony and reception use
- Indoor or outdoor ceremony
- Antique Tractor and hay wagon for pictures
- Basement available on property in case of emergency
- Intimate Package: 30 minutes for 4 people -$75
- Quaint Package : 45 minutes for 15 people- $100
- $10 per person over 15-max at 20
- Pure Romance Package: 1 hour for 25 people- $150
- Chairs for ceremony included
- $10 per person over 25 max at 40
- Lux Package: 2 hours for 40 people- $350
- Chairs for ceremony included
** Food/beverage can be brought on to the property for 3 hour events, Officiant not included
Graduation Party Packages
$600 10am- 2pm | $700 3pm-7pm | $1,200 11am-7pm
- 6 cocktail tables, 5 round or rectangle tables, and 40 chairs will set up on the bottom floor when you arrive. ( The barn wood table, spool tables, and whiskey barrels will also be available for your event.)
- Max capacity in the barn is 200.
- Indoor restrooms – Toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, garbage bags included.
- Use of Fire Pit and firewood available. ( ONLY FOR ALL DAY RENTAL)
- Trash receptacles and removal from the property following the event.
- Parking attendant.
- Various Décor items, subject to change based on what is available.
- Ask us about booking early access to the venue. This is a great option for couples who don't live in the area.
Fall is not optional and included in the weekend rate. Barn access starting 4 pm on Friday for decorating, rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
Day of Coordinator
- We require that your event has someone in charge the day of your wedding. This can be a wedding planner, caterer, friend or relative. There will be a lot going on the day of your event including set up, directing and paying vendors and clean up. If you do not intend to use a wedding coordinator for this purpose, Zyntango Farm can handle the coordination of your event for an additional charge.
For the do it yourself couple, we offer tons of décor for your wedding event.
FOR OTHER EVENTS
Please contact Zyntango Farm for pricing and availability for your non-wedding events such as corporate outings, family reunions, graduation parties, scouting events etc.
Photography - We receive many requests about photography at the farm. Our policy is: All events booked will have 1 hour access for their pictures included in their rental fee. If a photographer who has already worked an event at our farm would like to bring other clients for a photo shoot, an appointment is required along with a fee of $50/hour.
SEASONAL FARMERS MARKET- Coming in 2018 Speciality Organic Garlic
Zyntango Farm will offer fresh produce for sale June - September. Check our website or Facebook for weekly availability and hours.